Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: What weird weather we're having #3, 1 by zhinusmom

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright zhinusmom

In reply to: What weird weather we're having #3

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What weird weather we're having #3
zhinusmom wrote:
Woke up cold this morning.....sun did not come out until well after we returned from our bike ride, which did not warm me up either!!!! All I could think of the whole ride was had warmers and glove liners!!!!! When we went to lunch later DH stoped by his workplace for a few minutes....I stayed in the car and turned the heat on HIGH till he came back and finally got warm!!! Tonight dinner is Lamb/Barley soup with hot cornbread in front of a big fire. The temps aren't really that cold.....I am just that cold!!!

I love the Squirrel Shelly!! I think they they are so cute and entertaining! I have a squirrel feeder one of the neighbors gave me.....they are all happy that I feed them...I think because the squirrels stay around my house and don't get into their bird feeders quite as much as they would otherwise.
Not the best picture....I am still learning the quirks of this camera. This is the OLD Olympia Brewery down where the Deschutes River and Capitol Lake meet at the lower falls. It was taken from the Capitol Way Bridge over I-5.