Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Pacific Northwest Gardening: What weird weather we're having #3, 1 by redchic01

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright redchic01

In reply to: What weird weather we're having #3

Forum: Pacific Northwest Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What weird weather we're having #3
redchic01 wrote:
Good Morning Sally, I'm glad that you told Sofer the news, I lost attention after game 3 for some reason. And I don't want to see the Dow either!! I'm glad that your decking is on! hurray!! Not and black and blue fingernails I hope. Now, hopefully the weather cooperates on Sunday.

Thanks so much Zhinusmom and Willowwind. Regardless of the outcome, I look forward to seeing everyones pictures and getting new ideas and inspirations! You're welcome to hang out on the river any time you wish. Winter and spring tend to be a little on the....... really, really cold and rough side though.

I'm so glad to see you here Sofer, Tilly, WillowW2, and Mauryhill! Then of course, the others who've been hanging around her. So far, I think it's the best place to vent the days trials, weather or else! Then maybe work on the next days in advance! I wanted to get some good weather related pictures today, but overcast does absolutely nothing for me as far as inspirations go.

The Bambi pictures are sooooooo cute!

Sofer, so are you the actual watchperson of this lighthouse or what? It sounds to be such an interesting place if you can stay warm!

Katie, I can't find those reusable hand warmers that I had in mind initially (haven't looked more than a few places though) but I did see this on the REI website. I used to carry one of these in a first aid kit. It worked well. Mine was really toasty the first hour or two and then just fairly warm for the next 2 or 3 hours. Definitely read the user reviews to see if it fits. But, I did like mine. http://www.rei.com/product/608751 Ohhh... and you can call me rc, redchic,or shelly. I'll most likely answer to all of them or neither of them!

I swear I'm forgetting something.

I don't have any deer pictures, but I did get this one today. i didn't think that it would turn out because it was getting dark. But, it turned out ok, especially given my distance away.

This message was edited Oct 19, 2008 1:54 AM