Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM #10, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: TEA ROOM #10

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of TEA ROOM  #10
weed_woman wrote:
Woo hoo, I'm here! hello...hello...hello.... Is that an echo....echo....echo?
I guess your all busy in the yard!
Jean, thanks for the Apple tart! yumm, just what one needs when having a rest in the shade. I can't wait to see your bargains from today!
Chrissy, thanks for the snippets! I went to town yesterday and picked them up. Silly me was checking in my home letterbox for a card from the postie. I didn't even think about the post box, but all is ok. I have dealt with the cuttings and saved the seed for later, as I have a bit going on with some annual seeds and vegetables. Is there anything you would like in return? Dmail me about it eh?
Hi lee, hows your hobbly leg! How many orchids do you have?
Awchid, you must have a whole bunch of them, (orchids). I'm interested to know what your plant on the hill turns out to be. Hopefully it will revive long enough for you to take a pic for us.
Hello marleneann. I have a couple of water lillies, but haven't made much of an effort to find out names. I have a pink Nymphaea (?) and a lily with tiny white furry star shaped flowers, and a larger white flowering Lily. Unfortunately, I don't know which is which until they flower, as they all grow in my pond together. I did notice some leaves beginning to sprout roots, so if you want a couple to try, Dmail me your address. I'm not after any plants myself, unless you have anything mentioned in the sticky thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/842701/, and if you have none of those, I'm not fussed and am happy to send you bits anyway.
Well, I'm going to take my take away latte and go outdoors for some more of that wonderful sunshine! Ahhhhhhh.
Sue
(Chrissy, is this apricot or pink?)