Photo by Melody

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9, 1 by MarilynneS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MarilynneS

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 9
MarilynneS wrote:
Morning all .. and an OFFICIAL Happy Thanksgiving !!

Linda, I do so hope your friend has remained stable and that you are holding your own as well.

Weather wise .. I have to admit .. even though it's raining now we had an awesome day (on and off) yesterday, some sun and very nice temps .. did a trail walk while the turkey was cooking .. by the way I am putting my order in for another FRESH turkey for next Thanksgiving .. it turned out very well.

Plan to enjoy the day as the rest of the week I am 'crazy busy'. Hallowe'en decorations are popping up hither, thither and yon out this way .. that particular event has certainly gained in popularity .. mostly with regards to the decorations.
Hope your boys put in their requests soon Betty .. they're lucky to have a Gramma that sews :-)

Am sending along a pic of the back trail .. because there was no sun at the time I took the pic .. the colours aren't that vibrant in the pic .. sure is pretty though :-) Don't know about your areas of the country .. but this year we have had a GREAT upsurge in the Wolf population, so, trail walking is done noisily and always in pairs ..

Enjoy your day

~M~