Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropical Zone Gardening: Jungle Heights (The Restoration ) part 1, 1 by rjuddharrison

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rjuddharrison

Subject: Jungle Heights (The Restoration ) part 1

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Jungle Heights (The Restoration ) part 1
rjuddharrison wrote:
The first hump in the effort to restore some garden harmony has been achieved. There's nothing like a good spring cleaning in the fall! purge, purge purge. I decided to remove even more shrubs and trees from the garden since Ike had already begun the re-landscaping. The real plantaholic is truly revealed in the respect that for every tree and shrub I removed, I already have replacements on hand, in fact...too many. Spent some time moving the plants around in the pots before putting them in the ground. Having done that started freeing up space in the garden, and the deck. I move several large items off the deck in an effort to open up the seating area a bit more.

Here are some photos I took today. I finally was able to restore a bit of order to the deck area. I have quite a bit of plants and accessories packed back there!.

Pond are, with fern tree. Still growing like a weed.