Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of October Daily Weather, What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Mornin' All! :D We were under a frost warning last night, 13 counties were included. Right now the temp is 40° w/ intermittent light. :)
At Dublin...
Frost advisory
Clear: 39°F
Feels like: 37°F
Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 39°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 3 mph SW
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

E_B, Love the 'little_bloomer'! :D Certainly a nice looking trio, but the little one is a doll baby! Adorable! :D LOL!! Just wait until he is about 1 year old! ;) I know what you mean...getting old. :) Va.'s trout level are in decline, too. WV, I feel sure they are here, too, but have not read any articles on it yet. I do know that the native Browns seem to be doing well. We have a stream (Tug River) where they seem to be thriving. Sorry your son had such a close call w/ the deer. DD had an encounter similar to that once...but the deer stabbed itself w/ the cars antenna!
Celia, Love the Silver Mist! Does it get tall? How is DH doing w/ the DT's? Pretty Monarda!
Marsue, Thanks for the Link! And for you 'withdrawal' symptoms...I can oblige! :D Is that a big lake in you pic?
Kelli, I hope you are feeling better today...
Sharon, Love the Hibiscus! Wow! The Damselfly is pretty, too. :D LOL!! 'Michelin kitty'! ---How is Gary's platelet level or have they retested yet?
Sidney, Thanks, Love the Pigeon Berry! The BF's must certainly love it. Quite unusual! :D
Marylyn, Ahhhhh, So good to have you back! It's like there was a piece of our puzzle missing! ;)
Rann, I'm glad that you had the opportunity to go, but am glad that you are back. Every time that you show us a pic of the girls...I think they get taller every time!
Kiska, Everyone there is in my thoughts & prayers.

Have a Great Day!!
Joey