Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The flowerpot cafe' XIII, 1 by SW_gardener

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright SW_gardener

In reply to: The flowerpot cafe' XIII

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The flowerpot cafe' XIII
SW_gardener wrote:
Hi everyone! I just had a martini....there was an extra one in the fridge.

Candee, those are beautiful arrangements, what kind of clematis is that? I want to get one last arrangement made this afternoon......my fairy rose is just opening a fresh crop of blooms......which would add some colour to the garden..........but I think I'll cut them anyway. So did you get most of your tropicals brought in? I've been trying to leave mine out as long as I can but it's almost October so I'm starting to worry we might just get a frost without warning so they're coming in..............which for some reason always makes me feel sad cause they always look so 'happy' outside.

Sue, those garden pics you've been posting....are they of your 'winter' garden? Either way...I'm envious.......and thats shade house is very nice aswell! But I think it needs more inhabitants! :)

Terri, love the white martini!!! It's so beautiful! And heres a pic of the red coreopsis 'redshift'.........its red and yellow but still a bit different.

Steven