Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
music2keep wrote:
Mornin' All! :D Rain, glorious Rain! :D It has been raining off & on since evening before last. You know, one of those nice & slow rains! :D We really needed it. :) At the moment it's 63° & very warm compared to a couple of nights ago, when we were down to 45° ! The leaves are starting to turn & I hope to get out this afternoon to take some pics of them.
At Dublin...
Cloudy: 64°F
Feels like: 64°F
Barometer: 29.9 in
Dewpoint: 64°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 2 miles
Wind: 5 mph ENE
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

Kelli! I agree w/Ric! You have gotten to know your camera very well! Thank you so much for sharing them w/ us! The water falls keep getting better & better! :D
Pepper, Have fun! :D
Ric, You have fun, too. I think that I would probably eat too much. ;)
Dyson? Are you still getting the rain? :)
Kiska, Your pics are gorgeous! Several people at work have been talking about how beautiful Alaska must be...You have given the proof! ;) A girl at work said that her aunt lives in Anchorage & that she is ready to go w/ me! (hehe) She doesn't want to fly either! ;)
Marsue, Kiska said it! :D Don Juan is a beautiful "Lipstick Red"! :D
Marylyn, Hope that you get the 'juice' back on soon! We miss you!
Sharon, The G.F.'s on Lady M. ! What a pic! :D How is Gary doing? btw...JW loves 'his' song! ;) He looks at me w/ his little mouth in an O.( :-O) And I made a discovery day before yesterday! He was (or I thought that he was) chewing on something, but I couldn't see anything in his mouth...I stuck my finger in there probing around & What was those sharp things! 4 new teeth! in the back! (top) His mom couldn't figure out why he wasn't sleeping much (or well).

The trivia for the day is...
Which of these is an instrument used to measure humidity and dewpoint?
a) Thermometer
b) Psychrometer
c) Tachometer
d) Speedometer

Have a Great Weekend! :D
Joey

(another pic from the past)