Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Sept. Daily Weather, Part III What's happening in your yard?
MySharona wrote:
It was 62* when I got up this morning and it's still is! WooooHoooo LOL! This is the kind of weather my menopausal body loves!

Marsue – Thank you for naming the bird! I thought it had a chickadee look, but couldn’t figure it out.
Sally – Sorta glad we don’t have the aerial spiders you have LOL! I like what your Dh did to the weather vane.
Marylyn – I hate that you still don’t have electricity. So glad you have somewhere to go to get chores taken care of. Is there a new eta on the electricity?
Kelli – I have to say your favorite picture is mine too : ) It’s gorgeous!
Adina – Chuckling at your picture! Gary is ok, ran a fever last night, but nothing too bad. We’re all looking forward to the day we don’t have to go through this anymore.

62.2 °F / 16.8 °C
Clear
Humidity: 57%
Dew Point: 47 °F / 8 °C
Wind: 4.8 mph / 7 km/h
Wind Gust: 6.3 mph / 10 km/h
Pressure: 29.95 in / 1014.1 hPa(Falling)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

Coastal flood advisory in effect until 8 PM EDT this evening...

Today
Partly cloudy and breezy with a 20% chance of showers. High 76. North winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to 25 mph.

We're starting a warming trend - getting back into the 80's tomorrow. Bummer. I'm really enjoying this weather.