Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The flowerpot cafe' XIII, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: The flowerpot cafe' XIII

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The flowerpot cafe' XIII
weed_woman wrote:
Hello Zany, Candee, Terri, Steven and Sally! Gosh the cafe is busy today!
I've been lurking, but just don't have the time to stop and chat these days, with all the spring growth in the garden and cutting the lawns!
All is well here, although we are coming into our storm season. Nothing like you guys in USA! But we do get torrential rains and strong winds through spring. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to picking up the piles of gum bark that blows down.
The garden is looking really nice, but I feel like you've all seen it before? I don't know what part of it I can show you that you haven't seen already.
Did I tell you I have finished the new shade house? It is a very bright and sunny one for the colourful foliage bromeliads. Today I put a table and chairs in there so i can have my cuppa while gazing. Here are the first inhabitants! I've been re-arranging them almost every day! *rubbing hands with glee*
I really ought to get a life!
Zany your fabric art is gorgeous. I love dragonflies! I can't wait for the day when I can get all artsy and make some nice stuff!
Candee, your little animals are too cute! Terri's suggestion to move them is a wise one me thinks. I'm not taking offense when you mentioned my name as I'll admit to be a tripsy, tipsy sot! LOL
By the way, when is the next party?