Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Fall Gold Party Plant Swap Thread , 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

Subject: Fall Gold Party Plant Swap Thread

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Fall Gold Party Plant Swap Thread
critterologist wrote:
We're having a DG get-together at my place Saturday, Sept. 20! Details are here, http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/892031/#new

This thread gives us a place to discuss what plants we might have available to bring to the swap, and to let folks know what plants we're especially interested in. It's not necessary to pre-arrange trades (although you're welcome to do so), but posting about plants on this thread gives people an idea of whether or not to dig and pack and bring along a lot or a little of a particular plant.

Lots of on-the-spot plant swapping also happens at these events. Somehow, everybody seems to end up going home with more plants than they arrived with, even though I know that's statistically impossible. LOL

Please don't worry if you don't have extra plants to bring. I'll be happy to share plants with anybody who can use them... whether or not you bring me a plant, if you'd like some mint, you're going home with mint! :-) This is not a very regimented affair, and it's as much about just visiting together as it is about swapping plants.