Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7, 1 by Bettypauze

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Bettypauze

In reply to: What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's Happening in YOUR neighborhood today pt 7
Bettypauze wrote:
Morning, lordy it's cold out there, not far from freezing point I'm sure..yesterday A/C and today furnace, what a mixture, no wonder everyone is coming down with colds..

Easy week ahead..work Mon/Tue - hospital Wedn. am, B.B.Q. here at the house in the aft., Thurs. bringing the 4 grandchildren to Toronto National Exhibition and Medieval Times for supper, Fri. work 1/2 day but am trying to see if we can have the am off and I'll put office phones to my house for the weekend and then the long weekend...let's hope the weather co-operates...

Didn't purchase any flowers for the window boxes, bit late in the season, want ivy, potato vine and geraniums..maybe I'll find something temporary..today I'll sketch some working on the sign I cut out yesterday to go over the doors..everyone is working out of the office most of the day except me, need something to entertain myself...

Well better get a move on, long way to Toronto...highway was closed part of the day yesterday so many cottagers might have put off going home until this morning..

Will go back and re-read the threads and post once I'm settled in ..