Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Fall Gold Plant Swap at Critter's on Sat. Sept. 20, 1 by critterologist

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright critterologist

Subject: Fall Gold Plant Swap at Critter's on Sat. Sept. 20

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Fall Gold Plant Swap at Critter's on Sat. Sept. 20
critterologist wrote:
It's time for another Mid-Atlantic DG Party! I'm delighted to be hosting a Fall Plant Swap. I'm looking forward to seeing some people from the previous swaps as well as meeting other DGers from the area. We're going to have a blast!

This thread is for organization and logistics, for keeping track of the details and who is planning to attend, and for answering any questions that might arise.

Please do post in this thread if you are planning on, or thinking about attending!

There will be a separate thread for food and a separate thread for plant trades. Please try to keep those topics on those threads, and please really limit chat on this thread, or it will be hard for people to find the information they need.

THEME: "Go for the Gold!" in honor of Team USA's efforts at the Summer Olympics

WHEN: Saturday, September 20, 2008. Gathering time is 12:30 until... ?

WHERE: My place in Frederick, MD. I'll Dmail directions to people who are coming, so please check the next post to be sure your name is on the list.

WHAT to bring: An appetizer or sweet to share, if you'd like We won't have a set meal time; we will just "graze" from the buffet all afternoon. Please, finger foods only. We're keeping it simple by keeping it utensil-less. If all you bring is a smile, that's fine too -- just come!

Plants and seeds for swapping are fun but optional -- these events are as much or more about just getting together as they are about trading plants.

WHO is invited: DG subscribers and their guests. If you'll be bringing kids, please let me know so we can set up some play space, movies, etc. for them.

Please check the top posts of this thread for updates, more information, and links to additional threads.

THANKS!

:-)

Critter

This message was edited Sep 17, 2008 11:10 AM