Photo by Melody

Accessible Gardening: what makes us different? please share . . . , 1 by BirdieBlue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BirdieBlue

In reply to: what makes us different? please share . . .

Forum: Accessible Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of what makes us different?  please share . . .
BirdieBlue wrote:
Same for me....I found this thread and feel closest to you people than any other thread. I love the fact that there are so many believers and how lovingly we support each other. Plus, we are sharing our struggles and Overcomings with many issues that result from chronic pain or chronic phisical impairment......Yet it rarely seems to focus on much "oh poor me"...but rather a rallying around of support and encouragement and validating that.............yep, it is pretty crummy to have to go thru these battles day in and day out, BUT we do go thru them and come out the other side as victors and overcomers....We are solders in HIs awesome army!!
I am encloseing a couple pics that I got today....A pair of American Toads that have taken up residence on my back deck, Some georgeous pink flowers that I would love to know what they are so I could plant some and last but not least.....today when light was fading fast my Leucistic Bluebird returned for mealworms. S/he is soooo cool....very washed out colors...I call s/him my "Ghost BB".....................anyway, hope you enjoy the pics
--Sheri