Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Year of the rock, The Wall, 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Year of the rock, The Wall

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Year of the rock, The Wall
rcn48 wrote:
Since we're "showing" our rocks, here's another wall I built in Maine - you can only see about half of it - probably about 20' long and my first attempt at working with rocks. This was back in the 80's, so you see I have a long history with rocks :) I had the good fortune to live close enough to a gravel pit where the pickings were plenty - many, many trips were made with the tractor and cart!

Holly, I LOVE Josh's new house! So much character and I know your mind is already working on landscaping for that beautiful back yard :) Two of my children are looking for their first homes. My son in Phoenix knows it would be too much for me to help him with landscaping there but when he's ready he said he knows who he's going to ask for ideas :) Now, my daughter, that's a different story :) She's still in Maine and my only hope is that she finds a place with shade! She's already thinking about Hosta gardens and she knows who will help :) I'll just have to make sure that I plan my visit when the ground isn't frozen! LOL