Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X11, 1 by haighr

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright haighr

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X11

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe'  X11
haighr wrote:
I found the pot, I am a great inspector! It wasn't Mz Squash who had taken it. Mittsy got so tipsy she put it in the closet, she thought she was gonna make a pot, but she went to pot before it got made and it wound up misplaced. I found it when I was looking for more cookies! I made quick pot for Karen to enjoy this evening, hope she comes back soon.

Can't drink tonight, still have to make it to work tomorrow, but must admit it is tempting. Terri those blues are stunning, never saw anything that vibrant! Steven, you may have mine, don't let mittsy get it, she is seeing a bit blurry already. Good idea for a fence I would hate having people cut through my yard. Hope you don't mind us using it for a shortcut to the cafe every once in a while though? If so we can go around.

Mittsy please don't get too sad on us. Have a cup of this fresh coffee and take a chill pill. We have lots to laugh about. Traci will return when she is able.

This message was edited Aug 12, 2008 8:20 PM