Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Summer Projects - "Staycation", 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Summer Projects - "Staycation"

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Summer Projects - "Staycation"
rcn48 wrote:
Hart, over a month ago I emailed them to get a permit to collect rocks - have heard nothing :( Guess I'll have to try to catch them by phone! Other option is the new neighbor who did a ton of excavation over the past two summers. I can see his pile of rocks from my windows but he's from out of town and hasn't been back since April - just waiting for that gate to open so I can mosey on over and ask him if I could "borrow" some of his rocks :) Then of course I still have the rocks from the creek but that's a winter project - too much huffing and puffing in this heat and waiting for the snakes to hibernate! LOL

LG, Rick's included some Jack in the Pulpits in his woodland garden - more pics of that as soon as I get them, although the Jacks he planted are dormant right now!

Going to back up a little - this photo was taken of the bed from a different angle before planting. Shows the intended paths and at the top of the picture the arrow points to the new woodland garden.