Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 1 by weed_woman

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright weed_woman

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
weed_woman wrote:
Hi all, having a temper tantrum over a neighbour lighting his bonfire next to my brom gardens, without telling me! I got a real fright when I thought my garden was on fire. There better be no damage, or I'll be seeking renumeration! I'm not looking forward to seeing it in daylight! If I had been warned I could have kept it all cool with the hose.
Anyway, still being good and not doing anything physical. I ache anyway, and only one day to go before I go back to work. I really don't want to cancel anymore jobs!
dh re-gravelled the original shade house Jean, but he also cleared away the old chook yard today, and the man with the bobcat is supposed to come tomorrow to level the area. Then I can weed mat the ground, gravel it, put the cloth on the new frame and set up the benches. I can't wait, except that I have to be back mindful! I went for a walk with DH and the pups down through the feront paddock of the Estate today. It was a glorious day, the pups were thrilled and the scenery was lovely! Tomorrow we are walking a different direction, and visiting with some neighbours we haven't seen in awhile.
Thanks for the rhubarb cake Jean, just lovely!
Hi Lesley, do be careful and don't strain yourself. I'm not sure what your limitations are, but I'm sure you do, so don't overdo it, o.k? I've got a camelia you can have. LOL. I must get back to NZ soon. There are a few friends I'd like to catch up with, just to see how much their families have grown! Its been almost 3 years since I last visited.
Well everyone, have a nice gardening sunday. DH is heading to the gold coast to check out a van for sale, so i will have 6 hours up my sleeve. (might just stay in bed)
take care
Sue
Iris for you.