Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 1 by 77sunset

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
77sunset wrote:
Glad to see you Sue. I missed chatting with you and Chrissy but Lesley has been in and out .I think she likes cakes.
Leo can have a small nibble. i like well behaved dogs.
Just like kids , they all benefit from a bit of obedience training and i wish more parents thought about how bad behaviour both annoys others and reflects back on the parents themselves.
Today is very cold and frosty with fog. Yesterday was a beautiful day. I ended up taking my jumper off while I was working.
I managed to prune the Lavateras, replant some Hellebores and even got the weeds sprayed. When it clears a bit , I will get into building benches in the 2nd greenhouse.
I know how you feel Sue. My sciatic nerve pain has cleared up but I'm still careful how I do things, but after yesterdays jobe, the old back is a bit stiff. I think it's called getting older.
I saw a pic of a lady playing tennis at something like 80 odd. Good on her but I think you have to have been very active in sports etc during your life to be able to keep it up into old age.
I have lots of daffies coming out in places I must have put them years ago.
It's funny , you plant small bulbs and forget about them when they don't flower that year, then suddenly up they come having finally got to flowering size. I even have snowdrops that I thought were long gone .I am going to go and have a sit and read a catalogue. I have one for iris .
Something yummy for the visitors today, an old childhood favorite , Gingerbread Men.
Have a great day and don't do too much Sue.
Jean.