Wildlife: Heidi Chronicles: The Next Chapter, 1 by DreamOfSpring

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright DreamOfSpring

In reply to: Heidi Chronicles: The Next Chapter

Forum: Wildlife

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Heidi Chronicles:  The Next Chapter
DreamOfSpring wrote:
Here is one of Dennis - I have so much trouble trying to think of his as a girl! I was happy to see him. Basically, after everyone had left and when I was about to leave, Fraidy showed up as seen in the pics above to ask where her food and treats were. She was so sweet, I could not resist, so I went back to the house to get her some cat food and some frosting. When I returned she was gone. I sat down alone, waiting, hoping she would return. I called her a few times. Then, for some odd reason I also called Dennis as I had not seen much of her lately. And just like that Dennis appeared a few minutes later. While Dennis was chowing down, Fraidy came back, so I was able to spend some quality time with the 2 of them without interference from the crowd.

This photo shows the 2 tables together. Fraidy is at the one on the left in this photo. I tried to get both of them in one photo but from that distance I could not get far enough back. Dennis is very funny to watch when she is stuffing her face. More pics of both of them to come.