Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3, 1 by Awchid

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Awchid

In reply to: FLOWER TEA HOUSE #3

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of FLOWER TEA HOUSE  #3
Awchid wrote:
Hi Mike, the rain is here so just be patient it will get to you soon, just joking. On yahoo I saw a warning to stock up before the weather gets here. Don't like the sound of that. Sounds like you have been busy, Hurry up Spring I'm sick of this weather.
I used to grow Lachenalias years ago when I was quite a young person. I had a neighbor that had heaps, any way they were lovely she
told me to take off leaves and plant them and I would get new plants, thats how she had multiplied them along both sides of her driveway.
I remembered that as soon as I saw your pics, I know I grew them and I know I left them behind when we moved. and I can remember going to her place and picking a pile of leaves but as to the end result...blank....KK you can always give it a go,lol. She was an old wife
but maybe it wasn't a tale. She had green toes as well as fingers.
Those sweetpeas are lovely, with all the fence around my place there must be somewhere to grow some, will have to give it some thought.
and find a bit of trellis, they are one flower I really do like in a vase. Well I had better go and make a cuppa and sort out something for tea.
Will pop back later.. Lesley.