Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6, 1 by fancyvan

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright fancyvan

In reply to: What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6
fancyvan wrote:
Another 500 or so people thru the garden today. But we did not escape the afternoon storm which came in about 3 pm Thunder, lightning and rain first and then suddently hail and we herded all the people in the back yard into my porch. Fortunately it did not last long and there was no damage. It cleared up shortly after and people kept coming thru until closing time. I had opened the front door for the gatesitter and volunteer to get out of the rain with their paperwork if we got dumped on and still be able to see people coming thru - it slowed down a bit but not by much!
I suspect some part of the city got hailed on again pretty hard.

The dogs including my new foster who has been here just a week were in the yard almost all day both days - the foster apparently appointed himself official greeter- and they were all well behaved in fact my two slept most of the morning today and were much admired!

This is Ben the new foster - he is a wonderful personality and it won't take long to find him a home.