Photo by Melody

Rural Gardening: The P & L Daily Chat Thread #2 "buck-buckaw!", 1 by luvs2garden2000

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright luvs2garden2000

In reply to: The P & L Daily Chat Thread #2 "buck-buckaw!"

Forum: Rural Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The P & L Daily Chat Thread #2 "buck-buckaw!"
luvs2garden2000 wrote:
Hey all!!!!!!!!! I survived the family. We had a great time and I learned a very important lesson saturday, dont stand next to my brother that is 3 yrs younger than me while playing volleyball. Good thing I dont have a black eye from his elbow when we both went for the ball. Another lesson we all learned come sunday morning, none of us are as young as we use to be. You could hear someone moaning all thru the house at any given time. i am the oldest of all us "kids" and then one of my cousins that is the youngest is about 8 years younger than me. Then "our" kids are from age 26 to 15. We did learn that us "kids" need to stick to board or card games. I am puppy free now 5 gone this weekend. Still have the kittens as they are only 2 weeks old. Didnt lose any more chickens, hubby took care of them for me so I could stay up at moms and visit.

In the pic I am in the white dress and my mean brother is in the red and white flower shorts.