Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Canadian Gardening: What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6, 1 by ViolaAnn

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ViolaAnn

In reply to: What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6

Forum: Canadian Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of What's in doing in your part of the country??? Pt.6
ViolaAnn wrote:
Hi folks,

I don't think I've written anything today though I've checked in a couple of times.

The DGTwins have gone back home to their parents and our house is getting back to normal. :-) We went out to a Japanese restaurant tonight and they took a pic of the family and gave it to us. A nice touch! Though they forgot the MISO soup! I told them I'd come back during the Chamber Music Festival which starts next week when I'll be volunteering a lot and running from church to church in the downtown core and that I would come in for some sushi and wanted a free soup. They made a note of my name. We'll see!

I've started a thread on the Hosta Forum about my gardens and the garden tour last evening. Sandy came during the tour and has more pics taken during it. that she'll post later. You'll find it at http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/878675/

I hope you all have a good night.

Ann