Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Hello Guys, Can you tell me.............., 1 by Degarotty

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Degarotty

In reply to: Hello Guys, Can you tell me..............

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Hello Guys, Can you tell me..............
Degarotty wrote:
Hey Mate,

I haven't been around much lately, family health scares, and the rain and cold, sook aren't I. LOL

My Arum's have loved growing where they are, they have been there since planting.

They get the Morning Sun, no afternoon sun at all. I have just resently fertilized with Thrive Liquid at the strength suggested.

When I water them, I lever wet the leaves and water from below the plant. I do not let it sit in water. I talk to them every morning with my cup of coffee. (Just as well I don't sing to them!) LOL

There has been something nibbling one leaf, but not to bad. I keep a close eye on them as I love them, for some reason they have become one of my Fav's and I haven't even seen them flower as yet???????

That's about all I can think of for now, I think it is because I have planted them from seed.

Your "sometimes missing" Mate,

Debi & Sheila.

P.S. My "un-named" Bromelaid has flowered. Isn't it just beautiful, I love nature................