Tropicals & Tender Perennials: She's about to....#5, 1 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: She's about to....#5

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  She's about to....#5
AuntB wrote:
James that is a beautiful specimen! Congrats, I got mine a year ago, it was already rooted, it is going to bloom. Joyce, what is yours acting like? I mean transplanting didn't seem to phase mine. I watered it in with superthrive and sprinkled some osmo, and feed it 20-20-20 every other week or so... Do you know what kind you have, James? I didn't make it to the forum home to look for you brug bloom pic. Lorraine, I'll believe all the "syrup" about yourself until you prove you wrong. Beck, Drew is a computer geek, if you need some help. And Lowe's for the 5 cent caladiums? (I'm going after work, dang it I don't need any more, but that is a steal! lol) (Hotties, can't pass up bargains!).. I fizzled out on the love seat last night. Drew's friend had a kidney transplant a year ago, his little bro's have the chicken pox, so he's at our house for that duration and Mel's friend from out of town is still here, so it's pretty unquiet at my house this week. Happ that is Pink Beauty, like Clem has blooming so pretty... thanks for the plant trading tip, I'm NOT looking, lol. AnnMarie, how long has your brug been in that pot? Does it look really dry when you water? I think it's time to pot up so it can store more food and water, between feedings and waterings... it will leap in growth.. EE lovers, here's a bloom I got last year from BWilliams Pink China Colocasia...