Tropicals & Tender Perennials: She's about to....#5, 1 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: She's about to....#5

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of  She's about to....#5
AuntB wrote:
Good Morning Sunshines! Lorraine, Beck5711 ;P warned ya bout this brug thing we all have over here, right?...And your still in?! Welcome Home Hottie! So glad you found us! (Poor thing, never heard of a brug!, Beckie! :) Better think about it, Lorraine..... Here's an example: I posted a pic of my blooms from this evening. I couldn't go to bed without checking them one more time... the whole area around it smelled it's sweet citrusy soft scent. It was a brug growers thanks. I will visit and have coffee with it early in the morning. I hope it doesn't rain OR storm. (so, Lorraine, do you like flowers?) Okay, here's the "deal".... I'm pretty sure there is enough marbles to make 2 gazing balls, I hope if I offered one to the Mastermind of the plan, I wouldn't have to make it into a fire hydrant for Copo! I won't get them made until I'm suffering cabin fever this winter, but I do believe I have a couple naked bowling balls... We'll work out delivery later... (Although dear Marion sent a BIG bag of red ones! That isn't what I had in mind for the red ones) Come on Hotties, fess up, please? It's hard to get a pic at night... but I tried. This is my Joyce's Monster Brug.. (((((((Joyce))))))))