Tropicals & Tender Perennials: July blooms!, 1 by plantladylin

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright plantladylin

In reply to: July blooms!

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of July blooms!
plantladylin wrote:
Oooh Carol ... I hope your new camera arrives soon! I can only dream of a Hoya Heaven like where you live! It sounds like you have a lot blooming right now. I hope your camera arrives before they stop so we can see some of your beauties.

Kabob: That subq hoya is wonderful! I love the pale green edges on that one, really nice!

Meltn: Wow! You have some beautiful plants there! Love that acuta! I have a small cutting of H. memoria that I got in the Spring DL order. It has not put on much growth at all but is hanging in there .. hopefully some day it will grow up to look as great as your plant!
How old is your son? Great job he did with that oil painting! The colors are wonderful and he even got the shading on the leaves! I admire people with talent. I don't know how old he is but he did good and I know you will treasure that painting!

Gabi: Thanks! My hubby is a good guy! We've been married 39 years next month and I guess I will keep him around awhile longer! :-) He likes the planter poles too ... it does look a bit nicer than before when I had plants hanging upon plants!

This brevialata is one of the first hoyas I ever bought, an EA plant and it only bloomed once - lots of growth but no blooms since about 1 1/2 years ago.

edited to correct spelling.

This message was edited Jul 5, 2008 9:18 PM