Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Time to show of your combo containers!, 1 by Gitagal

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gitagal

In reply to: Time to show of your combo containers!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Time to show of your combo containers!
Gitagal wrote:
HOW did I miss this thread?????
I know--I know----ALL I look at are the ones I am "watching"....Now and then I venture out and see if anyone has started another Post of some kind...like this one! Then I feel like a fool!!!

I don't have any containers to brag about yet this year---They are all still in the "formative" stages. Hope I will be "impressed", or depressed, when I get back from my trip.
So much in them has died...especially all my Petunias. WHAT causes them all to whither and die???? I also don't seem to be able to grow marigolds! Never! And they are supposed to be so easy! I know that the squirrels and slugs are somewhat guilty...but it is still a mystery to me...

I am SO frustrated this year! Too many rabbits chewing everything down (I have the rabbit fences up--but they just keep chewing little "doorways" in them)--it is like a daily "search and mend" for me!

OK! So may I show you some containers from previous years???? Does that count? They are still mine.....right? :o))

This is my "Purple Pot"--taken in 2005