Photo by Melody
Announcements
The Pixel County Fair is now open for entries! You have until September 11th to upload your crafts, animals and gardens HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: The Mystery Walkway, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: The Mystery Walkway

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The Mystery Walkway
HollyAnnS wrote:
Thanks Hart, I was just out picking up some Ornamental Hose Guards to put on the inside curve of the walk to help protect the plants when I get them all in. I'm having some Sun - Shade issues trying to decide which plants can go where. As you can see in some of the pictures I have extended the bed beyond the permanent shade line. The curve gets some full sun during different times of the day and that changes during different times of the year. I might be "forced" to pick up a few more appropriate plants LOL
BTW how's your pond looking, any chance you could post a few pics over on the Mid-Atlantic Pond thread?
Here's the around the curve area right between the house and potting shed. I tucked in some Sweet Woodruff and Heuchera "Tapestry" under the edge of the Azalea. There's one of the Irish Moss plugs I put in the walkway and the 4 dark green spots behind Bubbles are the Leptinella.