Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 1 by terriculture

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
terriculture wrote:
Hi everyone.

Wait! Candee, please don't throw out that delicious looking cake, I want some!! What a great idea for the candles, it looks lovely. The bit of missing icing shows us it's homemade, my favourite kind of cake!
Love the new Arty area, so cool to come and chillax here. Thank you for the painting it's perfect.

Sue, Did you get all your work handed in on time? Good wifey, keeping house so clean and tidy! BTW, your present is still 'work in progress' and it's NOT a cake!!

Star, I love our new sign! Thankyou. It's so cool or should I say HOT! Sorry about the wasp stings. Have you lost all your lovely gerberas too? Thats such a shame.

Mittsy, I haven't heard of the copper penny for wasps, nastey critters they are! What flowers are you working with this week?

Hi elle, sounds like you had fun, lunch and a ride in your sons new wheels! Too wet for you? Too dry for Star. ohh dear LOL!

I haven't had time to make anything yet today. Here's what I found on my veggie plot......... HOLY cabbages!

This message was edited Jun 24, 2008 5:48 PM