Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Baker's Acres!!!, 1 by rcn48

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright rcn48

In reply to: Baker's Acres!!!

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Baker's Acres!!!
rcn48 wrote:
Last one - at the bottom of the picture are the few we picked up at Kim's Greenhouse in Broadway! Several Plectranthus, Fiber Optic Grass, Evolvulus 'Blue Daze', a scented Geranium, etc. And you're thinking, I thought you went to Ohio? LOL Well, when we left Baker's Acres after our three hour visit, we decided we wanted to head back home a different way - absolutely hate going through the mountains of WV. So we decided to head across on I-70 and possibly head home through Hagerstown - mistake! When we "could" have been home around 8:00 PM if we had traveled through the mountains, instead we were checking into a hotel in Cumberland, MD - 3.5 hours from home :( But the good news is that because we were coming right by the exit for Kim's the next morning we were able to stop in and take advantage of the incredible sale :)) I don't think we'll be making any trips like this again in the near future but I have to admit it was fun! Rick has been busy potting up all our purchases and as soon as they're happy in their new 'homes' I'll plan to post more pictures.