Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: she's about to .....#2, 1 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: she's about to .....#2

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of she's about to .....#2
AuntB wrote:
Girls, Girls, Girls, I mean Hotties, Hotties, Hotties, I'm LOVIN the pics! Thanks for starting it Meg, I mean Peg, lol. The salts replace magnesium. It is especially lost in potted plants when we get frequent rains or in extreme heat when we water so much. I just toss a TBL or 2 on my big pots and water in.. no muss, no fuss mixing and lugging the watering can... Thanks Kim, I was confused on which mineral the the espsom replenishes. But considering I'm learning to live in a confused state, it makes all things easier to deal with... lol I'm quite busy at work today, just took a few to check in, didn't get on the puter last night, sprayed and fed the brugs... I have one that has really spurted up, I had to look at the tag to recognize it!
Do we have any newbies that don't have any brugs? I could possibly have a couple cuttings laying around and I just can't thow them away if any of you are totally without...so if you're here and think you want to try some, OR if your lurking and want join in the fun... I'm not sure what they are, but could tell you when they bloom, cause I got "confused" lol, and now I'm not sure. They aren't the greatest I've sent out before but, they could turn into something beautiful..
Kim, as normal, I'm confused... noid? did I spell it wrong niod? Here's a noid... then I'll post my pic...