Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Tropicals & Tender Perennials: she's about to .....#2, 1 by 1AnjL

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 1AnjL

In reply to: she's about to .....#2

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of she's about to .....#2
1AnjL wrote:
lol! all you hotties on here... I look OLD! ugh!
probably cause I became a gramma at 39 ! :o) My DGS turned 6 mos old today :o) and those fat chubby cheeks went home wet from all grammies kisses! tee hee hee! I just love those 'doe eyes' too! I dont think I'll ever be able to say 'NO' to this lil guy! LOL!

Peg, i just started gardening again in March. I have wanted to do sooo much with my yard and DH and I couldnt agree, mainly cause he wanted to pour cement all over my garden area! UGH! so in March, I just marched outside and started getting rid of all the 'junk' that was stored out there and started planting stuff, put in the pond and stepping stones,....etc.

Now, DH loves the yard, and encourages me to continue :o) and he hasnt mentioned the word 'cement' except for the walkway that I'm waiting on ! LOL! I keep telling him that a garden in that yard will bring up the property values when we sell in a few years :o) tee hee! until then, I just get to have lots of fun :o)

Now, when we walk in the yard at night, he'll walk around and ask me the names of all the flowers. we are surprised each night cause more stuff is blooming constantly~ I am in a mixed seed swap and threw a bunch of seeds out there this spring....they are all popping up everywhere and its fun trying to figure out what they are and seeing them all bloom :o) DH will be driving down the street and stop to ask me the name of a flower and if it'll grow in full sun (our yard) tee hee hee :o)