Tropicals & Tender Perennials: she's about to .....#2, 1 by AuntB

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright AuntB

In reply to: she's about to .....#2

Forum: Tropicals & Tender Perennials

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of she's about to .....#2
AuntB wrote:
Good morning Cathy, look at that we're the same age! I wondered where Rich Hill was.. I've probably been close many times. Marion, you are on it, your own laptop! I bought (still paying for) a laptop, for my son for college, he's home now and I know when he goes back in the Fall I'm going to miss using it. But I'm moving the pc (in his room for now) somewhere in the living area, I don't like to be segregated from seeing outside. We're so opposite, he likes his room dark, loves dreary weather... not me, open those blinds and let the natural light in and although I do like storms, rainy dreary weather can work on me after a few days.
Becky, we have a reunion every June, only a handful of my over 50 cousins come, and it's always the same ones.. I doubt we will keep having them once some of the sibings pass, but I go when I can, it's such a busy time of year for me. We just can't seem to ever get a huge turn-out, maybe we should tell them it will be the last reunion ever and more would show up... so, now what plants are you wanting? I forgot to mention 2 banana's I got this year... I don't have everything, my batplant died and I don't have roses.
Posting a pic, kind of shows the progression of blooms opening.. Going over to weather- Audrey, I'll take fewer names this time! :) -Bonnie