Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: Container Renovations 2! (smile), 1 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Container Renovations 2! (smile)

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Container Renovations 2!  (smile)
KatG wrote:
It's been really unusually hot these past couple of weeks - It's not normal and we've been in the 90's and It got up to 98 degrees the other day and there's just been no rain. It's taking a toll on my poor plants. I water continuously but there is nothing like a good rainfall to get things revived! You can water as much as you want with City water, or well water for the lawn and it's just never the same. I'll be sitting out there with my Dear Man, and the sky blackens and I say "I think I felt a raindrop on my hand" and he replies "I think it's your imagination" hahaha. And it is!

Finally today we got a couple of short rainfalls...Nothing big, but I'll take anything I can get! It's amazing how much this short little rainfall will perk up the lawn, flowers, etc.. Curtailed my gardening today...but I don't care!

I did manage to plant a few new pots and revive a few old ones...

Purple Porter Weed, Margarita Del Medalion?, Orange Coleus and something I found called Fibre Optic grass???