Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by marsue

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright marsue

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
marsue wrote:
Celia: I have put that Classic Bordeau on my want list! Very pretty chest--I like the clean lines of it and the rug is lovely--love the leaf pattern! Congrats on the two buds on Iceberg! My Iceberg is still small but has been quite a showy performer since we planted it in March(or maybe it was Feb.) That's a very neat flower in your last photo--looks sort of like popcorn--on steroids! LOL Try to take some time to relax a bit now that family is going back to their homes.
Se_eds: you never cease to amaze me with all you do--spraying 800 daylilies!!! Good heavens!!
Kiska: how do you sleep when it is daylight for 24 hours? Do you have room--darkening shades? First time I have ever seen a currant blooming.
Sharon: gorgeous color on those New Guinea impatiens. I'm still marveling over that bloom on the torch lily!
Deb: your weather sounds like ours. One thing we do know--that mandevilla isn't pink! LOL
Dyson: I'm glad it wasn't dark at 7:22 a.m. LOL
Today:
Mostly Sunny (I would say entirely sunny)
High 92°F
Precip 10%
Wind: SSW 12 mph
Max. Humidity: 56%
UV Index: 10 Very High
Sunrise: 5:54 AM CT
Avg. High: 85°F
Record High: 93°F (1972)
Mostly Clear Overnight
Low 74°F
Precip 20%
Wind: S 10 mph
Max. Humidity: 73%
Sunset: 8:20 PM CT
Avg. Low: 64°F
Record Low: 49°F (1998)

I was out for 3 hours this morning defoliating my 3 Sunsprite tree roses--sniff, sniff, sigh. Here is what the poor things look like now. :o(( Aaarrrggghhh!!!
edited to add: BLACKSPOT!! GRRRRRR!!! Well, it could be worse, I could be losing live animals, such as TF's friend did or even worse than that, a loved one.

This message was edited Jun 7, 2008 12:46 PM

This message was edited Jun 7, 2008 12:47 PM