Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
music2keep wrote:
Good Mornig! :D It'll be another hot & humid day. The temp is 68° & we hit 92° yesterday... I'll need to go water the potted plants this morning. I had to water them a little yesterday evening, becuz they had already started to wilt! They'll 'cook' today if I don't do it again this morning. We're supposed to be like this thru Tuesday! And look at this...so thankful I live in the trees!
At Dublin...
Clear: 77°F
Feels like: 77°F
Barometer: 30.3 in
Dewpoint: 72°
Humidity: 83%
Visibility: 7 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
UV Index: 1 Low

Thanks Sharon, Gary is a fortunate boy to have you 2 as parents...Daily prayers for him.
Deb! WOW! Sooooo Beautiful! It looks like an NG moment! ;)
Kelii, LOL I just assumed that since you didn't go the route that you had planned that it was cut short...silly me! Hopefully you will get to the other side.
Thanks Marsue, but I do believe that the key word in the trivia is 'not'! LOL :D
Rann, I suppose that you could say that I live in a 'township'. The mayor gets paid $50/month & we have 1 town cop. There isn't a traffic light in the entire county! And we do have lower taxes than surrounding counties. :)
Marylyn, How is Joy this morning? Much improvement, I'd bet. Ain't kids Great? :D

The answer to the trivia is...B
Wildlife appear to be unaffected by incoming storms. Another key feature is frequent lightning.

Today's trivia is...
Where was there a large freeze in December 1983 that caused a huge loss in the citrus industry, about $2.2 billion loss?
a) Florida
b) California
c) Texas
d) Arizona

Stay Cool!
Joey