Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by Kelli

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kelli

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
Kelli wrote:
I'm glad the big bunny is doing well.

Prayers for Gary.

When I found the house finch, I was doing something else outside and happened to look down and it was about three feet away sitting on a back of potting soil and I just grabbed it. I had its legs between my fingers in the photo where I'm holding it. I thought that it couldn't fly yet and that was why I was able to catch it, but when I let go of it, it flew away. Maybe I taught it a lesson in being more careful.

My walk wasn't cut short, it was cut long (7 miles instead of 5). We had hoped to see chaparral pea up on the ridge, but couldn't get to it from that side because of the gate. Some other day we'll try from the other side.

Rann, township is a word. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Township It is a type of local land division, something like a town, but providing fewer services, and in theory at least, lower property taxes. In Pennsylvania, I lived in North Huntingdon Township. They don't have any townships in CA. The word you were looking for is cityhood.

Another picture from the other day - blue larkspur