Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
music2keep wrote:
Good Afternoon! Well the heat is here...87° & climbing. Much too hot for this early in the season...I hope we don't see a repeat of last year. Something tells me that we will...
In Dublin...
Clear: 90°F
Feels like: 95°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 70°
Humidity: 52%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 9 mph WSW
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
UV Index: 10 Very High

We had 2 funnels spotted yesterday, but they didn't touch down. Roanoke had one the day before, but some damage was done. My, but this is a very active season!
JW, got lots of smoochies! ;)
Thanks Rann, 60° sounds great! I really don't mind the heat that much it's the humidity that gets me. I'm very thankful for AC!
Marylyn, How is Joy doing today? (I wanna keep a check on her) Glad you are getting the company, sorry about the circumstances, tho.
Sharon, Hope that you saved the plants! ~ LOL, Your pets are a Hoot! :D
Thanx Adina, And I know you are so anxious about getting in your house! :D Is there a date set for the workers to be finished?
Deb, Glad that you are back safely! Hope you get us some pics soon....:D
Marsue, Is your DH the 'Rose King'? LOL Is he your inspiration? :D
E_B, Thanks for the new desktop! :D Gorgeous! And the arbor! I have a question...why do my Foxglove only come up every 2 years? I've noticed that everyone else's come up every year.
Kelli, even tho your walk was cut short, it would appear to have been very 'productive'! :D And How did you get the 'bird in the hand'? Cool!

The answer to the trivia is...C
Between June and September 1980, drought was wide spread over the Central and Eastern US.

Today's trivia is...
Which of the following is not a clue to a developing tornadic situation?
a) Large Hail
b) Absence of insects and birds
c) Greenish Sky
d) A loud roar, like a freight train

Everybody --- Stay Cool!
Joey