Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
music2keep wrote:
Good Mornin' all! The sun is breaking up the fog as I 'speak'. We had some doozie T-storms yesterday & lost power a couple of times, but the rain was fairly slow & steady. The temp this morning is 70° & we're supposed to get into the 80's w/it being very humid. At the moment we are in a tornado watch box until 4:00pm, but the rain & storms aren't here yet. There are calling for flash flooding in places.
At Dublin...
Clear: 73°F
Feels like: 73°F
Barometer: 30 in
Dewpoint: 73°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 4 miles
Wind: 6 mph SW
Sunrise: 6:02 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
UV Index: 2 Low

Marylyn, Hope that Joy's feeling a little better today. And am praying she will feel a lttle better each day. At least the dreaded surgery is over! :D Kids have a way of really bouncing back. :)
Sidney! How many more days do you have left?
Ric, How's the weather there? From the looks of the size of that box...it would seem that you are in it as well.
Se_eds, Are you in there, too? Take care! and Stay Cool! :)
Sharon, looks as if Prissy does really well taking a bath...I wish Jack would let us give him one. Sharpei's are rather stinky anyway & w/out a bath...EWWW! :D Oh, well...we like to go play in the creek. :)
Thanks Marsue! I can oblige! :D Love the Phlox! ~ I sent Celia a D-mail. Prayers for her & her family. :(
TF, Take care in the heat! You're a good mommy to those chickies. They are So lucky! ;)
Thanks Kiska, I rather like your temps better than ours! Send some more of those 'cooler' pics...it may make me feel a little cooler! :) since we will be hot & humid today...

The answer to the trivia is...B
Dry Weather and high winds caused wild fires to burn more than 743,000 acres and destroy 3700 homes.

Today's trivia is...
What major event caused nearly $20 billion dollars in damage/costs to agriculture and related industries in 1980?
a) hurricane
b) flood
c) drought
d) ice storm

Have a "cool" & Safe day!
Joey