Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Specialty Gardening: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!, 1 by terriculture

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright terriculture

In reply to: The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of The FLOWERPOT Cafe' X - Join us for a cup of Flowers!
terriculture wrote:
Hi everyone!
Nice to see fresh flowers in here and the cafe still open!

I had a nice little break at my Mums, stayed a bit longer than I had intended, but enjoyed getting out of London for a while.
Elle, Your Peonies are lovely! Thanks for bringing those in. Sounds like you have been really busy with your planting.

Sue, Your stall looks great! Enjoy your holiday in Tasmania (keep warm)! don't foget to call in if you can!

Candee, Wow, that was close with the trailor ! Oh good a new theme... I was just with my Mum and Auntie Josie (twins) on their Birthdays.... funny!! how strange is that to come back to a twins theme?!!
I would like to see your fairy garden, please! sounds like fun to make.

Star, Nice to see you here, hope your garden isn't spoilt with the weather.
I noticed that the spellings of certain words are different in America, I always wondered why that was!!! like... colour/color neighbour/neighbor.

Mittsy, Hi! Have you heard anything from Traci recently? Please tell her I'm thinking of her and miss her loads!!

Well, It's been heavy rain today, thought I'd cut this lovely rose before it falls to the ground, and use it for a fresh pot!