Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Irises: Never hurts to ask!!, 1 by seedpicker_TX

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright seedpicker_TX

In reply to: Never hurts to ask!!

Forum: Irises

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Never hurts to ask!!
seedpicker_TX wrote:
Lilimerci-
I think you are absollutely right about driving myself crazy, but at least I am actively trying my best to id it...

I called bluebird yesterday, to make sure they had sunset sky available. She asked If I were the same one that inquired about it a few days ago, and I told her no. Someone else must have seen this post, and like it, too, lol...

I plan to fill out my form and have it mailed today, before too many other people see it, and she runs out, lol...

No one else has it...

I plan to grow both my noid, and it, to see if they are the same. Also, another person has some that look like it, too and she is swapping with me.

I'll either end up with three that are the same, or three similar but different ones...

Either way, I just love my noid. It smells so good, and is so bright and cheery.

If you love these colors, you will probably also like Tink...it is basically the same colors, but in reverse, and has a gorgeous orange beard. This is the picture from Superstition iris gardens: