Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: June Daily Weather Blooms abound! , 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: June Daily Weather Blooms abound!

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of June Daily Weather  Blooms abound!
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! We have a temp of 52° & it's very Dyson Dark.
At Dublin...
Clear: 54°F
Feels like: 54°F
Barometer: 30.1 in
Dewpoint: 54°
Humidity: 100%
Visibility: 7 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:40 PM
UV Index: 0 Low

TF, I hope the heat isn't as bad today for you, family, & chickies. The heat & humidity is supposed to be crankin' up here, especially Thursday. We may hit 90° by then.
Kelli, Things look rather suspicious at that fence! Wonder if there is any way to check into it? (just curious) Thanks for the different kind of walk. The Snapdragons are Gorgeous! as are the others! :D
Marylyn, I hope the surgery goes well for little Joy. I'll keep her in my prayers. 'Hoping it won't be as close to the nerve as suspected.
Sharon! oooooo! Pretty! :D
Marsue! You're making me drool! I love garden tomatoes! None better! ;) The ones from NC are already making their way up here...very tastey!
Celia, Love all of your new 'babies'! :D After you get them planted you will have to take more pics to show us where you put them! ;) My pic is that of a Dahlia.
Gee Se_eds, You have been one busy lady!

It's not Dyson Dark anymore...

The answer tothe trivia is...C
Carol hit on August 30, 1954

Today's trivia is...
In late October through early November 2003, what caused $2.5 billion dollars of damage in Southern California?
a) flood
b) fire
c) hurricane
d) snow storm

Have a Great Day! All!
Joey