Tropical Zone Gardening: talked to Carol, 1 by lourspolaire

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright lourspolaire

In reply to: talked to Carol

Forum: Tropical Zone Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of talked to Carol
lourspolaire wrote:
This is a picture of what we call: the great room. It runs the length of the house. This shot was apparently taken from the galley kitchen's door. Like I said, I have plans for that kitchen. As I write this, granite contractors are rubbing their hands together and drooling in anticipation of big contracts. They can wait. We have a granite guy that will come in and do whatever we want for very little money, compared to his competitors. He produces nice work.

The 2 bedrooms are to the right of the picture. You see a section of wall covered with floor-to-ceiling mirrors on the right side at the far end. We are trying to figure out if we like that or not. The other bedroom's door would be right at the lower right edge of the picture. The Florida room is at the far end of the great room.

The former owner installed plantation shutters in every window. We like those. A few sheers here and there and we'll be in business. The windows are of a recent model. There is not a cracked pane anywhere and the screens are all brand-new. Hurricane shutters provide protection from the relentless Florida sun and the storm winds. They are recent and in superb shape. The recent model washer and dryer along with the hot water heater are located in that little building you see in the picture above, on the left, on the other side of the driveway.

We are very excited. We'll keep you posted.

Take care, all.
Sylvain, A.K.A. Pu'ole