Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Cannas: Canna #3, 1 by vadap

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright vadap

In reply to: Canna #3

Forum: Cannas

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Canna #3
vadap wrote:
RTP, I missed your b-day! I hope you had a great one, and the little miss, also! I have been so busy between gardening, and other stuff, that I haven't been posting here. I think I have a pink canna, but will have to check. They are finally all poking through. My Pretoria is doing the best, and that is the one I truely wanted most. I got Wally dahlias, and they are already 1 1/2-2 feet. Our last frost has passed, but this is Colorado(it has snowed in June!!). I did put out my tomatoes last night. YEAH!!! Brandywine, Beefsteak, Souix, Reisentraube, Dr Carolyn (from DG), and Sweet 100s. Tons of other stuff going on. A new bed in front yard, and thinking of taking 350 sq ft of grass out of backyard, and xerra scaping(to an extent anyway). Trying to talk myself into it, as if I didn't have enough projects going on. One thing I have no desire for is any ponds. LOL Anyhow, request of new haircut pics are filled.