Photo by Melody

Specialty Gardening: Container Renovations 2! (smile), 1 by KatG

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright KatG

In reply to: Container Renovations 2! (smile)

Forum: Specialty Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Container Renovations 2!  (smile)
KatG wrote:
Kitty...I think you're going to love the Cannas - I planted some Tropicannas in my yard last year and they're in bloom right now but really stunted in growth because my soil is really crappy! But in the right conditions, they're gorgeous.

The Dog Whisperer? hahaha. I've seen him and he's really good! Ziggy needs more than the Dog Whisperer...he doesn't think he's a dog but thinks that he is joined at the hip with me. Everybody comments on it...it's like, what is up with him? He's just totally in Love with his MOM! hahaha. Most people describe Ziggy as a "little person" . Now Zara on the other hand is an affectionate little sweetie, but she's got basic dog instincts and is a DOG! Ziggy...is just something else! I've had dogs all my life and have owned 4 Yorkies. I bought these two from a breeder in Miami and she said to me - there's is really something special and different about that pup (Ziggy). She was right.

We were visiting my friend when I took this picture and everytime I look at it...I just have to laugh at the expression on Zara's face! It's just too cute!

This message was edited May 20, 2008 1:10 AM