Photo by Melody
Announcements
Time to judge the entries in the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You have until September 24th to choose your favorites HERE!

Mid-Atlantic Gardening: Why can't a Girl??????, 1 by HollyAnnS

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright HollyAnnS

In reply to: Why can't a Girl??????

Forum: Mid-Atlantic Gardening

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of Why can't a Girl??????
HollyAnnS wrote:
You guys are a fit, Have PW will travel. LOL
Chris, HA 2 years ain't nothing around here for putting off jobs. I can't remember when was the last time we did the house and I would look at it and think I have got to get that cleaned and stained but it just never got done. Last month Ric PW the front and stained it. It only took 2 days and $45.00 to do the job, you'd think we could have fit that small job in sometime. Right now we are rolling thru jobs that have been sitting in the planing stage or on the back burner for a long time. I will say that we did work different shifts and a whole lot of extra hours for a long time. When we had weekends and days off house work and projects were the last thing on our minds. LOL
Here's what the deck looked like before I started. Note very ugly opaque stain that somehow got put on. Ric swears that I approved this but I know that I would never use opaque stain. Plywood gate nice and sturdy works great, never painted. Broken lower lattice, thanks to Buddy. Lower deck never stained just that weathered. Ah new deck boxes, looking pretty good.