Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by music2keep

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright music2keep

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
music2keep wrote:
Good Morning! :D Now frost here! It was 32° @ 6:00 a.m. but there was a dense fog! :D Nothing like being in the valley under trees! :D Everyone else had thick frost. Lucky us. I just went & uncovered all of my Hostas so they could enjoy the sun. Beautiful! outside! :D It's 42° right now. I went this morning to pick up my cap & gown at school & the Red Bud is Magnificent! And of course I didn't have my camera! Garrett even asked me if I had it. So if he noticed....that is really saying something.
At Dublin...
Clear: 45°F
Feels like: 45°F
Barometer: 30.2 in
Dewpoint: 36°
Humidity: 70%
Visibility: 10 miles
Wind: 0 mph
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
UV Index: 3 Moderate

Thanks Kiska! Love the last bite of winter! Great shots!
Thanks Marsue, 'Hope you're having fun at the "Track and Field Day". Sounds like it will be a real hoot! :D
Sally, Hope you get to feeling better. I really can wait if JW is gonna give me "sickness". It was bad enough with Garrett & Emily. Ugh! You weren't sick during your birthday were you? It's nice to have solitude, huh? Glad it was good for you.
Thanks Sharon! Your Ice plant & Orchid are Awesome! :D
Deb, Hope you didn't get any frost! :-O And that far south? Jeez! btw...he is Real Funny! :D
Thanks Sidney, He's my little man! :D
TF, He loves sweet potatoes & likes carrots fairly well, but he was chewing on a teething biscuit! :D At 7 1/2 months he's already making messes! :D And let me ask you this....have you ever known a kid to "roll" instead of crawl? He can roll anywhere he wants to go, but can't go anywhere when he gets up on his hands and knees. He just rocks back & forth, & fusses.
Dyson! Wow! Now that's what I call a deluge! You didn't go floating did you? Did your mom get that much! I know she lives really near a creek!
Thanks Marylyn! :D (I agree, but I'm supposed to! - Grammy's rights! :D)
Kw, Hope you're feeling better. That peach blossom is Gorgeous! Great Shot!

The answer to the trivia is...D...I guessed Buffalo
Stampede Pass, WA receives an average of 440.3 inches of snow each year!

Today's trivia is...
What is the greatest 2 minute temperature rise in the US?
a) 19
b) 29
c) 39
d) 49

Have a Great Day! :D
Joey

my wild Violets are in bloom! :D