Photo by Melody
Announcements
Voting is finished for the 2024 Pixel County Fair. You can check out the winners HERE!

Weather: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North, 1 by MySharona

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MySharona

In reply to: April Daily Weather III, Rebirth Begins, Even in the North

Forum: Weather

<<< Previous photo Back to post
Photo of April Daily Weather III,  Rebirth Begins, Even in the North
MySharona wrote:
Kiska – I didn’t know the sand hill cranes migrated that far north! Interesting! You’ve got more water than snow now! It’s almost spring!
Se_eds – I agree w/Kiska – the color of the board sounds beautiful.
Sidney – LOL! Do you hear acorns hitting the aluminum all day and night? ;)
Marsue – Have you fertilized your orchids? What kind do you have? Have fun today!
Pepper – Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday!
Kiska – The Live Oaks have really been putting out the blooms and pollen this year. The roof is covered, all of the cars are yellow and almost everyone is sneezing. Washing the car is a waste of time, just a quick rinse to get the bulk off. They are beautiful though. I can’t wait until July! I’m so excited! LOL!

49.1 °F / 9.5 °C
Clear
Windchill: 49 °F / 9 °C
Humidity: 77%
Dew Point: 42 °F / 5 °C
Wind: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Wind Gust: 0.0 mph / 0 km/h
Pressure: 30.06 in / 1017.8 hPa (Steady)
Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

Today
Sunny. High 74. East winds 10 to 15 mph.

DH is heading to PA to pick up a pull behind trailer he bought. Apparently this is one of his "things" to do. He buys what he calls an "escape pod" for hurricane season. I appreciate the effort, but why does it always have to be a huge hideous ugly money pit that needs "a little work"? Men, can you answer this? LOL!! I just smile and say "Ok, go get your new toy and bring it home!" LOL!

It is DysonDark.